OFFICE ASSISTANT (OA)
Students who just graduated the previous summer can apply to be an Office Assistant (OA) in the Summer Program. This role allows graduates to learn administrative and teamwork skills as part of the Summerbridge staff group.
Who Can Apply?Current Form 4 students who:
1. Just graduated Summerbridge the previous summer;
2. Are able to commit for at least one week during the Summer Program; and
3. Want to contribute to the Summerbridge program.
Note: OAs receive a stipend for transportation to and from Summerbridge.
How to Apply?
To apply to be an Office Assistant, download and complete the 2019 OA Application. Send the completed application to the Summerbridge office by April 30, 2019.Apply to be an OA
FUTURE TEACHER (FT)
After completing the HKDSE, Summerbridge student graduates can apply to be a Future Teacher. Future Teachers make a contribution to the Summer Program by becoming a part of the teaching staff and working directly with a student teacher to help plan and implement classes. Future Teachers help serve as a bridge between students and teachers, while learning the basics of teaching.
Who Can Apply?Current Form 6 students who:
1. Graduated from Summerbridge;
2. Are able to commit for all the Summer Program dates (June 15, 2019 to August 9, 2019); and
3. Want to learn about teaching and contribute to the Summerbridge program.
Note: FTs receive a stipend to pay for basic food and transportation during the summer.
How to Apply?
To apply to be a Future Teacher, download and complete the 2019 FT Application. Send the completed application to the Summerbridge office by May 17, 2019.Apply to be an FT